[OPLINLIST] Friday, July 31st, entertainment

Lynn Greber greberly at oplin.org
Wed Jul 29 16:07:35 EDT 2009

Hi there! This Friday, July 31st, the Mercer County Library in Celina,
Ohio will be hosting Grammy-Award Nominated children's entertainer, Zak
Morgan at our end-of-summer-reading-program-party! Zak is a wonderfully
exciting entertainer that we first saw at the Fall Performer's Showcase in
Bowling Green last year. If anyone would like to come and preview his show
for future events at your library, you are more than welcome. We will also
be hosting the 2009 Miss Ohio, Erica Gelhaus! Lots of fun in store, please
call Lynn, Amy or Jessica at 419-586-4442 if you would like to join us.

Lynn Greber
Children's Librarian
Mercer County Library
Celina, Ohio