[OPLINLIST] "Read-alikes"

Bobbi Galvin galvinbo at oplin.org
Wed Jun 17 11:28:24 EDT 2009

Hi!
The OPLIN staff (well, mostly Karl) has been tweaking
about:books <http://aboutbooks.info> for about the last
year and we think this would be a great place for you
to not only find read-alikes, but ANYTHNG about books
and authors.

I did the following search:
+"read-a like" +"mary higgins clark"

The top few results are BOOK results.  Below that are
several links to web pages that give you just what you
asked for.  No need to re-invent the wheel, the work is
  already done for you, compliments of another
hard-working librarian.  :-)

As for Mary Higgins Clark, I found this really cool page:
http://www.mayolibrary.ie/en/ReaderZone/IfYouLikeTry/AdventureThriller/

How easy would those be to copy and put on a bookmark
or a web page?!

I hope that helps!
Bobbi Galvin
OPLIN Customer Relations & Support