[OPLINLIST] Toy Lending Libraries...

Barb Scott barbarascott1956 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 9 19:36:57 EDT 2009

We  have a patron who would like to borrow educational toys for their small child.  We have a number of toys in our collection that were purchased through an Adapted Technologies grant, ,but once they go through all of those, we are at a loss.

Are the libraries in the state that loan out educational toys to libraries outside of their service area?  Does SEO provide such a service?

You can reply directly to me....thanks for any information that you can give!

Barbara Scott, Children's Librarian
Bucyrus Public Library
200 East Mansfield Street
Bucyrus, OH  44820