[OPLINLIST] Federal broadband funds for libraries

Stephen Hedges hedgesst at oplin.org
Tue Mar 10 16:22:59 EDT 2009

The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA), the federal economic
stimulus program, contains several grant opportunities that might be used
by public libraries. I have created a section on the OPLIN website with
resources that focus on the _broadband_ grants in the ARRA, and
particularly on how they might be used by Ohio public libraries.

You'll find the information at http://oplin.org/broadbandgrants or under
the "Communications" tab on the OPLIN home page. As I find more
information I'll add it to the site, and when there are major
developments, I'll post a note to the email lists.

Stephen

--
Stephen Hedges, Executive Director
2323 W. 5th Avenue, Suite 130