[OPLINLIST] Bouncing Emails

Karl Jendretzky jendreka at oplin.org
Mon Mar 30 09:47:54 EDT 2009

All,
    You're probably going to see some bounces of emails sent from the
OPLIN mail server today. Overnight someone exploited the SquirrelMail
install and used it to send out spam. I've put a quick fix inplace to
stop the flow, and will probably be spending the better part of today
making sure that doesn't happen again, and getting us removed from block
lists.

The mail.oplin.org web interface may be down parts of today while I try
to work out a solution.

--
Thanks,
    Karl Jendretzky