[OPLINLIST] benefits for part-time employees

Georgiana huizenge at oplin.org
Wed May 13 12:44:03 EDT 2009

Hi, Everybody,
We used to offer sick leave and vacation to all employees, including pages, but about a year ago we changed the policy to only provide it to those who work over 20 hours a week.  Current employees would be "grandfathered" in, but all those hired after December of 2007 would have to work over 20/week to qualify.  This would basically cover our pages.
Georgi Huizenga, Harris-Elmore Public Library