[OPLINLIST] Putting on the Supervisory C.A.P.E. – Creating A Positive Environment - Online Wimba Workshop

SWON Libraries info at swonlibraries.org
Thu May 21 09:45:39 EDT 2009

*This announcement has been posted to several lists.  Our apologies for
any duplication. *
*This workshop has been approved for 3 Library Education Units (LEUs)
from the Indiana State Library.*
*

    Putting on the Supervisory C.A.P.E. – Creating A Positive Environment

http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=1634