[OPLINLIST] Picture Book Read-In--14th Annual Event

SWON Libraries info at swonlibraries.org
Tue May 26 12:28:20 EDT 2009

*This announcement has been posted to several lists.  Our apologies for
any duplication.
*

    *Picture Book Read-In--14th Annual Event*

http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=1612

      Date & Time

Friday, July 31st, 2009

9:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.

      Location

Boone County Public Library - Main Branch
1786 Burlington Pike
Burlington, KY 41005

      Description

*The Picture Book Read-In has been a Cincinnati area tradition for
fourteen years!*

Spend a day immersed in Picture Books, see what other libraries in the
area include in their collections, and share ideas for programs and more!

Where else can you go to spend the day reading your favorite Picture
Books, enjoy sharing ideas and experiences with your colleagues, and
learn a thing or two throughout the day? Join us for this unique
workshop experience. Book lists will be provided for all collections on
display.

We look forward to seeing you at the 14th Annual Picture Book Read-In!

      Meal

Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided.

      Audience

This workshop is open to all library professionals, staff, and teachers
who love Picture Books!

      Registration

The deadline to register is Wednesday, July 29th, 2009

    * *Contributing Member of SWON Libraries*
      $25 (includes continental breakfast and lunch) **
    * *Friend of SWON Libraries*
      $25 (includes continental breakfast and lunch) **
      <http://www.swonlibraries.org/register?a=formreg&id=1612&rate=cost3&sponsor=SouthWest%20Ohio%20and%20Neighboring%20Libraries&addattendee=Y>
    * *Teachers and Educators*
      $25 (includes continental breakfast and lunch) **
      <http://www.swonlibraries.org/register?a=formreg&id=1612&rate=cost2&sponsor=SouthWest%20Ohio%20and%20Neighboring%20Libraries&addattendee=Y>
    * *Other*
      $50 (includes continental breakfast and lunch) **
      <http://www.swonlibraries.org/register?a=formreg&id=1612&rate=cost4&sponsor=SouthWest%20Ohio%20and%20Neighboring%20Libraries&addattendee=Y>