[OPLINLIST] Professional Development Opportunities from SWON Libraries

SWON Libraries info at swonlibraries.org
Tue Sep 1 11:57:40 EDT 2009

*This announcement has been posted to several lists.  Our apologies for
any duplication.
**Professional Development Opportunities from SWON (SouthWest Ohio and
Neighboring) Libraries*

*Click on an event to learn more, and to register online!
*

*Event Calendar: *http://www.swonlibraries.org/events
*
*
September 24th  	Emotional Intelligence, Tolerance & Customer Service
for Librarians and Lawyers <http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=1695>
9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
SWON Libraries Office
September 28th  	Emotional Intelligence: What It Is and Why It Matters
in Your Workplace <http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=1735>
1:00 p.m - 4:00 p.m.
Southern State Community College - Appalachian Gateway Center
September 30th  	Surviving and Thriving in Difficult Times
<http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=1692>
1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
SWON Libraries Office
October 1st  	Reception for New Librarians, Library Students, and Job
Seekers <http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=1738>
4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
SWON Libraries Office
October 8th  	Support Staff Symposium Fall 2009 - Growing Our Passion
<http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=1421>
9:15 a.m - 3:30 p.m.
Boone County Public Library - Main Library