[OPLINLIST] Benefits Question

Susan Pieper susanhillpieper at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 08:46:44 EDT 2009

Hello All:

I need your help. My Board is reviewing benefits and would like to either
see your handbook page that lists benefits such as sick time, vacation time,
personal leave, paid holidays, etc.; OR, you could just send me the
following info:

·         What percentage of hours worked per month determines sick days
earned... or how many sick days per year does a full-time employee receive?

·         What paid holidays does your staff receive?

·         What is your paid vacation scale?

·         What is your formula for personal leave days?

·         Any other pertinent info?

Thank you so much in advance. I would love to hear from a variety of
libraries, but especially the libraries serving a population of around
20,000. Again, thank you.
Susan

*****************************
Your Library: A Great Value!