[OPLINLIST] levy question about letters to the editor

Linda Swartzel swartzli at oplin.org
Thu Sep 17 10:49:15 EDT 2009

We are working on getting a variety of patrons to write letters to the
editor for our upcoming levy.  Several of our teens on our teen advisory
board have expressed an interest in helping but they need some guidance.
Has anyone had teens writing letters of support that would be willing to
share them?  I think if our teens could see some letters that have already
been written it would help them craft their own.

If you could fax them to me, that would be great.  I appreciate any help I
can get! (fax - 513-897-9215)

Linda Swartzel

Linda Swartzel, Director

Mary L. Cook Public Library