[OPLINLIST] usage in libraries

Jo Budler JBUDLER at sloma.state.oh.us
Thu Sep 17 10:30:29 EDT 2009

You all know that usage in public libraries is increasing dramatically.
Here is an article which appeared in USA Today on September 2nd on this
very subject.  Please excuse duplication if you have already received or
seen this article.

The work of public libraries and their dedicated staff has always been
of utmost importance to the well-being of our country.  It seems to me
that this importance is increasing daily.  Remember this as you go about
your busy days!  Your hard work is much appreciated by everyone who uses
your library - more than we all probably realize.  I wanted to send my
own appreciation to you all.  It is wonderful to have such great library
service available, especially in difficult financial times.

Best wishes,

Jo

Jo Budler, State Librarian

State Library of Ohio

274 East First Ave, Suite 100, Columbus, OH 43201

Phone:  614-644-6843; 800-686-1532 (Ohio only)

Fax: 614-466-3584

http://www.library.ohio.gov <blocked::http://www.library.ohio.gov/>

"The State Library of Ohio provides services and resources to assist
state government and libraries in providing the best service to all."