[OPLINLIST] question about computer head phones

Mohamed Ragheb mohamed.ragheb at wadsworthlibrary.com
Thu Sep 17 11:04:58 EDT 2009

We have a headphone installed on each public computer "cheap one but works
fine for $6 "; this way it's saving time for both staff and patrons to deal
with headphone, we also have all the wires tied down together for security
on the back of the computers.

Thanks

Mohamed A. Ragheb, M.TEC, M.C.P.
Technology Manager