[OPLINLIST] More on Redbox, last one I tried bounced back

Marsha Wagner mwagner at canalfultonlibrary.org
Tue Sep 22 13:01:56 EDT 2009

From: Marsha Wagner <mwagner at canalfultonlibrary.org> [ add to contacts ]
 To: oplinlist at oplin.org Cc: Date: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 11:27 am Subject: Fwd: : American Libraries Direct 7/22/2009Attachments: Text version of this message. (56KB)
Going through my e-mail I found more information on Redbox. Again if anyone has explored this further please post to the oplinlist.
Marsha Wagner
Director
Canal Fulton Public Library
154 Market St. NE
Canal Fulton, OH 44708
330 854-4148; fax 330 8549520

"All that mankind has done, thought, gained or been; it is lying as in magic preservation in the pages of books." Thomas Carlyle