[OPLINLIST] FW: OLC Web Site Malware Removed - 09.25.09

Mackenzie Betts mbetts at olc.org
Fri Sep 25 16:04:33 EDT 2009

OLC Web Site Malware Removed

The OLC's Web site host company, OHIONET, has cleared the malware that was
injected into the OLC Web site and secured the vulnerability. We apologize
for any inconvenience this has caused our members and we are confident that
the site is now secure. The OLC has submitted a request to Google for the
removal of the Web site warnings. However, warnings may still appear for up
to 24 hours.

As a reminder, if you visited the OLC Web site in the past few weeks, you
should scan your computer for malware.

We appreciate your patience as we worked to fix this problem.

Doug Evans

Executive Director

Ohio Library Council