[OPLINLIST] "Something about the Author" set - TAKEN!!!

Tamara Murray tmurray at westervillelibrary.org
Tue Aug 17 13:00:04 EDT 2010

The set has been claimed.

Thanks,
Tamara

On 8/17/10 Aug 17, 2010/12:38 PM, "tmurray" <tmurray at westervillelibrary.org> wrote:

We have a Something About the Author set, Volumes 1-211 that we would like to give to a good home. We are only offering this as a full set, so if you want one volume, you have to take them all!

They will be boxed and available for pickup at the Westerville Public Library, 126 S. State St, Westerville OH 43081. The library is open Monday through Thursday from 9am to 9pm and Friday and Saturday from 9am to 6pm. Please note that library staff can direct you to the volumes but will not be available to help you load them into your car.

Please see the WorldCat record for more information @ http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/1765991 or http://gale.cengage.com//servlet/BrowseSeriesServlet?region=9&imprint=000&titleCode=SATA&edition=

First come, first serve!
Tamara

---