[OPLINLIST] Canal Fulton Library Furlough and closure next week

Marsha Wagner mwagner at canalfultonlibrary.org
Mon Dec 13 13:11:48 EST 2010

The Canal Fulton Public Library will be closed for furlough Dec.20-23, will be closed for Christmas Eve and Day Dec. 24th and 25th. Monday Dec. 27th we will be closed but will receive Cargo and mail and will be processing that and book drop from the week's closure. We will also be closed Sat. Jan 1st. Happy Holidays to all.

Marsha Wagner
Director
Canal Fulton Public Library
154 Market St. NE
Canal Fulton, OH 44708
330 854-4148; fax 330 8549520

"All that mankind has done, thought, gained or been; it is lying as in magic preservation in the pages of books." Thomas Carlyle