[OPLINLIST] Ohio Chapter Councilor's Blog

Hickson-Stevenson, Pamela phs at akronlibrary.org
Sun Jan 17 17:25:31 EST 2010

Greetings from chilly Boston!

Rather than submit a written report to the OLC board and membership following each American Library Association Midwinter and Annual Conference, I've decided to blog while I'm at the conference.

In my blog you will find reports on each ALA and ALA-APA Council session I attend, along with reports on other items that may be of interest to the Ohio library community.

Please go to http://alaohchapcoun.wordpress.com for my reports.

Pam H-S

Pamela J. Hickson-Stevenson, Ohio Chapter Councilor to ALA and
Assistant Director
Akron-Summit County Public Library
60 South High Street
Akron, OH   44326