[OPLINLIST] Science Online Service Maintenance Advisory

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.org
Wed Jan 20 10:06:13 EST 2010

Just in case you get questions from patrons about Science Online being
down in the wee hours of the morning on January 23rd.

Laura Solomon

*Dear Valued Customer,

The Facts On File database and streaming video platform will be down for
approximately seven hours on Saturday, January 23rd from 12:00 AM to
7:00 AM (EST). This scheduled maintenance is necessary to perform
hardware updates to continue to meet the traffic demands of our Facts On
File users.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience the scheduled maintenance
may cause.

Facts On File
Technical Support Team
<mailto:support at factsonfile.com?Subject=Jan%2023,%202010%20Service%20Maintenance%20Advisory%20Email%20Inquiry>*