[OPLINLIST] Sent on behalf of Jo Budler - Announcement

Ashlee Clark Aclark at sloma.state.oh.us
Thu Jan 21 10:04:37 EST 2010

Please excuse cross postings of this message from State Librarian Jo
Budler.

________________________________

It is with mixed feelings that I send you this note.  I am resigning as
State Librarian of Ohio and have accepted the position of State
Librarian of Kansas.  After much deliberation, the lure of new and
different challenges (and the proximity of family) in Kansas proved too
strong!

It has been an honor to serve as your State Librarian and I have very
much enjoyed meeting and working with so many of you.  During the next
six weeks, I will be working hard to ensure a smooth transition.

I wish you the best in these challenging times.  I will miss you.

Best wishes,

Jo

Jo Budler, State Librarian

State Library of Ohio

274 East First Ave, Suite 100, Columbus, OH 43201

Phone:  614-644-6843; 800-686-1532 (Ohio only)

Fax: 614-466-3584

http://www.library.ohio.gov <blocked::http://www.library.ohio.gov/>

"The State Library of Ohio provides services and resources to assist
state government and libraries in providing the best service to all."