[OPLINLIST] New Book Discussion Titles added to Piqua Public Library collection

Tess Graves graveste at oplin.org
Mon Jan 25 10:07:17 EST 2010

The Piqua Public Library has added the following NEW titles to their book
discussion kits.  You may reserve them for 6 weeks at time if you are on US
Cargo.  Please contact Tess Graves at graveste at oplin.org to reserve.

A walk in the woods by Bill Bryson (18)

American Wife by Curtis Sittenfeld  (20)

Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury (20)

Five Quarters of the orange by Joanne Harris  (19)

Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford (20)

Minabelle Hutchins by Ralph Hutchins (20)

Mister Pip by Lloyd Jones (15)

Piano Teacher by Janice Y.K. Lee (20)

Sunflowers by Sheramy Bundrick (20)

The Guernsey literary and potato peel pie society by Mary Ann Shaffer (15)

The Kommandant's Girl by Pam Jenoff  (15)

The return by Victoria Hislop (15)

The things they carried by Tim O'Brien (20)

The weight of silence by Heather Gudenkauf (15)

Those who save us by Jenna Blum (15)

The following are the titles we already had and are still available for
loan.

A good year by Peter Mayle (15)

A long way gone by Ishmael Beah (20)

Amazing Grace:  William Wilberforce.. By Eric      Metaxas (15)

An unquiet mind by Kay Redfield Jamison (15)

Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy

Atonement by Ian McEwan (15)

The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath (15)

Black and blue by Anna Quindlen (9)

Black Flower by Howard Bahr (18)

Blood and thunder by Hampton Sides (15)

Blue diary by Alice Hoffman (15)

Child of my heart by Alice McDermott (20)

Chilly scenes of winter by Ann Beattie (10)

Cold mountain by Charles Frazier (18)

Collision Bend by Les Roberts (18)

Curious Incident of the dog in the nighttime by Mark Haddon (20)

Dark Ridge by Cheryl Hagedorn (5)

Dead Man Walking by Sister Helen Prejean (6)

Devil in the White City by Erik Larson (8)

Double Bind by Chris Bohjalian (10)

Dream when you're feeling blue by Elizabeth Berg(15)

Durable goods by Elizabeth Berg (20)

Emma by Jane Austen (10)

Empire Falls by Richard Russo (15)

Faith club by Ranya Idliby (15)

Fall of the sparrow by Robert Hellenga (10)

Falling Leaves by Adeline Yen Mah (9)

Falls by Joyce Carol Oates (10)

Flags of our Fathers by James Bradley (20)

The German Bride by Joanna Hershon (15)

Glass Castle by Jeanette Walls (15)

God of small things by Arundhati Roy (10)

Good, good pig by Sy Montgomery (15)

Grand Central Winter by Lee Stringer (10)

Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald (10)

Hills at home by Nancy Clark (18)

I know this much is true by Wally Lamb (10)

In the Shadow of the law by Kermit Roosevelt (8)

Kindness of Strangers by Katrina Kittle (25)

Killer angels by Jeff Shaara (18)

Kitchen boy by Robert Alexander (15)

Kite runner by Khaled Hosseini (20)

Last noel by Michael Malone (14)

Little heathens by Mildred Armstrong Kalish

Love in the time of Cholera    by Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Loving Frank by Nancy Horan (15)

Low Bridge by Nioma Stephan (20)

Madonnas of Leningrad by Debra Dean (15)

March by Geraldine Brooks (19)

Mary by Janice Cooke Newman (15)

Measure of a man by Sidney Poitier (8)

Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards (8)

Mercy by Jodi Picoult (15)

Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides (8)

Million little pieces by James Frey (13)]

Miscarriage of Justice by Kip Gayden (15)

Moloka"I by Alan Brennert  (10)

Mrs. Dalloway by Virginia Woolf (10)

My Grandfather's son by Clarence Thomas (15)

Namesake by Jhumpa Lahiri (22)

Negotiator by Dee Henderson (6)

New earth by Eckhart Tolle (4)

Night by Elie Wiesel (7)

Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult (26)

Old man's war by John Scalzi (5)

One thousand white women by Jim Fergus (15)

Other Boleyn Girl by Phillipa Gregory (15)

Park Ridge by Cheryl Hagedorn (5)

Pillars of the earth by Ken Follett (20)

Prodigal summer by Barbara Kingsolver (18)

Red badge of courage by Stephan Crane (10)

Red water by Judith Freeman (15)

Redbird Christmas by Fannie Flagg (12)

Road by Cormac McCarthy (10)

Rocket boys by Homer Hickam (15)

The Rope walk by Carrie Brown (10)

Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay (25)

Say you're one of them by Uwen Akpan (10)

Snow falling on cedars by David Guterson (6)

Staggerford flood by Jon Hassler (10)

Story of Edgar Sawtelle by     David Wroblewski (10)

Strange but true by John Searles (7)

Summer by Edith Wharton (20)

Summer guest by Justin Cronin (19)

Syringa tree by Pamela Gien (10)

Terms of endearment by Larry McMurtry (5)

These is my words by Nancy Turner (12)

Thirteenth tale by Diane Setterfield (15)

This Boy's life by Tobias Wolff (20)

Time Traveler's wife by Audrey Niffenegger (15)

To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee (18)

The Tortilla Curtain by T. Coraghessan Boyle (20)

Water for elephants by Sara Gruen (15)

When crickets cry by Charles Martin (10)

White bone by Barbara Gowdy (15)

White ghost girls by Alice Greenaway (10)

Wicked by Gregory McGuire (15)

 Winter of our discontent by John Steinbeck (10)

Year of magical thinking by Joan Didion (15)

Year of pleasures by Elizabeth Berg (13)

You can't go home again by Thomas Wolfe (15)

Zookeeper's wife by Diane Ackerman (5)

Tess A Graves

Piqua Public Library

116 West High Street