[OPLINLIST] Job Openings: Circulation Associate

Don Yarman yarmando at delawarelibrary.org
Thu Jan 28 17:39:38 EST 2010

The Delaware County District Library has openings for part-time Circulation
Associates at the Main Branch in Delaware.   Primary duties include, but are
not limited to, checking items in and out on our automated system, answering
and transferring calls on a multi-line phone system, registering and
directing patrons, and assisting customers on computers in our lab. (Complete
job description<http://www.delawarelibrary.org/intranet/html/wordpress/Circulation%20Associate.doc>).

DCDL places a high value on friendly and effective customer service.
 Successful candidates must have strong customer focus, the ability to
multi-task, and exhibit exceptional attention to detail.  A high school
diploma or equivalent is required.   Previous library or point of sale
retail experience is preferred.

The salary range begins at $9.87 per hour, with each position consisting of
approximately 20 hours per week.  All positions include some evenings and
weekends.  Applications received before Friday, February 5 will be given
first consideration.  Download and print the application
form<http://www.delawarelibrary.org/intranet/html/wordpress/Application_for_Employment.pdf>and
send completed form to Pam Taylor, Delaware County District Library,
84
E Winter St, Delaware, OH 43015.