[OPLINLIST] Four Author Panel at Buckeye Library, Medina County District Library

Kym Lucas lucas at mcdl.info
Wed Jul 7 14:25:49 EDT 2010

Unpublished to Published*

Sat., July 17, 11:00 am

Learn what it takes to go from aspiring writer to published author.
Discover how novelists Gwyn Cready, Mary Ellis, Jeannine Garsee, and S.
Andrew Swann made the leap. Our panel of authors will discuss what
finally opened the door to publication and what each feels was the
tipping point in their writing career. Bring your questions for audience
Q&A. Our authors will have books available for purchase and signing
after the event.

Register by calling 330-725-4415. Space is limited.

Kym Lucas
Branch Manager
Buckeye Library
Medina County District Library

(330) 725-4415 2501

(330) 722-4548 Fax

  <http://www.mcdl.info/>

This message contains confidential information and is intended for the
addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not
message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.