[OPLINLIST] local author

Lynne Welch welchly at oplin.org
Wed Jul 14 09:08:39 EDT 2010

AuthorHouse is a vanity (self-published) publisher. You probably won't find
industry reviews of Brennan's work, if those are important to you.

And according to this article in the Las Vegas Examiner
http://www.examiner.com/x-12755-Las-Vegas-Books-Examiner~y2010m4d20-7-Questions-with-local-author-Joyce-Brennan
she is local to that area, not ours. You can contact her directly at
frivvie at cox.net

Hope this helps,

Lynne Welch
Herrick Memorial Library