[OPLINLIST] Using markers on Blu-Rays

Cari Dubiel cdubiel at twinsburglibrary.org
Thu Jul 15 11:11:16 EDT 2010

Hi all,

We had a patron report that we should not be using any markers to write on
Blu-Ray discs in particular.  We currently use DVD-safe markers on all our
discs.  I cannot find any evidence these markers cannot be used on
Blu-Ray.  Has anyone else heard anything about this issue?  Many libraries
in Clevnet I spoke to use donut labels.  Do most of you use donut labels?
Feel free to reply off list.

Thanks,
Cari

--
Cari Dubiel
Reference Librarian
cdubiel at twinsburglibrary.org

--
If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please
note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the