[OPLINLIST] Summer Reading Puppet Shows

Lisa Millhouse millholi at oplin.org
Thu Jul 22 17:11:24 EDT 2010

I was wondering if anyone has used Bonjo's Big Splash with Shawn Ayers from
Joyful Productions (joyfulproductions.org) as a performer for Summer
Reading? We scheduled this puppet show for 6 Branches.  Unfortunately, Mr.
Ayers and Bonjo did not show up for the performances, except for one branch.
Mr. Ayers did not call off the appointments; he just didn't show up.  Also,
he was very difficult to contact. I was wondering if anyone else had any
problems with this performer?

Does anyone have a suggestion for a good puppet show performer for next
year?  Thank You,

Lisa Millhouse,
Youth Services Librarian
Martins Ferry Public Library