[OPLINLIST] Printer Cartridges & Laptop Cart available

Tamara Murray tmurray at westervillelibrary.org
Mon Jul 26 18:24:17 EDT 2010

We have some printer cartridges and a laptop cart available, first come
first serve. Please see below for details:

> HP LaserJet Print Cartridge
> 98A, 92298A, HP LaserJet series 4, 4m, 5
> Barcode: 088698005668
> Qty: 3

> Compatible Toner Cartridge
> Replacement for Q1338A; CPT
> Compatible with HP LasterJet 4200, 4200N, 4200TN, 4200DTN, 4200DTNS, 4200DTNSL
> Qty: 4
>
> HP LaserJet Print Cartridge
> 38A, Q1338A, HP LaserJet series 4200
> Barcode: 808736185417
> Qty: 1
>
> Hyperion
> Replacement for (black) C9730A; CPT
> Compatible with HP Color LaserJet 5500, 5500N, 5500DN, 5500DTN, 5500HDN, 5550
> Qty: 2
>
> Hyperion
> Replacement for (black) Q6470A; CPT
> Compatible with HP LaserJet 3600, 3800 series, CP 3505 series
> Qty: 2
>
> Hyperion
> Replacement for Q1338A; CPT
> Compatible with HP LaserJet 4200, 4200N, 4200TN, 4200DTN, 4200DTNS, 4200DTNSL
> Qty: 2
>
> HP Color LaserJet - Yellow
> C9732A, HP LaserJet 5500, 5550
> Barcode: 088698445426
> Qty: 1
>
> HP Color LaserJet ­ Magenta
> C9733A, HP LaserJet series 5500, 5550
> Barcode: 088698445433
> Qty: 2
>
> HP Color LaserJet - Cyan
> C9731A, HP LaserJet 5500, 5550
> Barcode: 088698445419
> Qty: 2
>
> Laptop Cart/Docking Station
> Model: DS-NSC-TD
> Holds up to 20 notebook PCs or tablets
> For more information, see attached PDF or the Datamation website @
> http://www.pc-security.com/
> Please note: Original locking mechanism was removed. Cart has been retrofitted
> for use with padlocks. Padlocks not included.

I can ship the printer cartridges through US Cargo. Please email with your
name, library and US Cargo code and I¹ll send them along! The laptop cart
must be picked up. Please note that library staff will be unavailable to
help you move the cart into your vehicle.

You will have 3 weeks to claim items. If you have not picked up your items
within 3 weeks, I will repost their availability to the OPLIN listserv. The
Westerville Library is not responsible for any items that do not function as
expected.

All the best,
Tamara Murray
Web Content Librarian