[OPLINLIST] Receipt printer, LaserJet printer, Receipt printer - TAKEN

Tamara Murray tmurray at westervillelibrary.org
Thu Jul 29 22:58:33 EDT 2010

All gone!

Best,
Tamara

-----Original Message-----
From: Tamara Murray
Sent: Thu 7/29/2010 5:49 PM
To: oplinlist at oplin.org
Subject: Receipt printer, LaserJet printer, Receipt printer available

We have the following equipment available, first come first serve. I will
reply to let you know whether or not you will be receiving the requested
equipment, but please be patient if you do not hear back immediately.

> Epson TM-T88IIIP receipt printer (with cables)
> Qty: 1
> For more details: http://tinyurl.com/295gmk8
>
> Hyperion
> Replacement for (black) C9730A; CPT
> Compatible with HP Color LaserJet 5500, 5500N, 5500DN, 5500DTN, 5500HDN, 5550
> Qty: 2
> For more details:
> http://www.amazon.com/Hyperion-Compatible-C9730A-Toner/dp/B002JDU82G
>
> HP Color LaserJet printer (without cables)
> Model: 5500dn
> Qty: 1
> For more details: http://tinyurl.com/2brreyx

I can ship the printer cartridges and receipt printer through US Cargo.
Email with your name, library and US Cargo code and I¹ll send them along.
The printer must be picked up. Please note that this printer is very large
and library staff will be unavailable to help you move it into your vehicle.

You will have 3 weeks to claim items. If you have not picked up your items
within 3 weeks, I will repost their availability to the OPLIN listserv. The
Westerville Library is not responsible for any items that do not function as
expected.

All the best,
Tamara Murray
Web Content Librarian