[OPLINLIST] What are you putting on Facebook?

David Newyear David.Newyear at mentorpl.org
Wed Mar 10 19:23:02 EST 2010

Here's a question for all of you using Facebook. This isn't anything urgent, but something we've been thinking about for a while: How do you decide what to put on it? At MPL we use FB for program photos and lighter content. It's a place for our library's "personality" to come forward, more so than on our website. We're trying not to duplicate our website's content, at least not to any great degree.

Is there content "more appropriate" to FB than to a library website? You thoughts will be appreciated.

Thanks,

David Newyear
Adult Information Services Manager
Mentor Public Library
8215 Mentor Avenue
Mentor, OH  44060
p: 440-255-8811 |  f: 440-255-1153
www.mentorpl.org<http://www.mentorpl.org/> | david.newyear at mentorpl.org<mailto:david.newyear at mentorpl.org>
Mentor Public Library: The Destination for Information