[OPLINLIST] Financial Officer position

Carol Netzley Coate coateca at oplin.org
Wed Mar 17 20:25:36 EDT 2010

The Milton-Union Public Library is accepting applications for the
part-time position of library financial officer, as our current FO is
retiring as of April 30, 2010.  The library board will be interviewing
applicants and prefer someone with familiarity with the UAN system.
Resumes and applications will be accepted by mail or email; the board is
going to attempt to fill the position by mid to late April, 2010.  We are
a small library located in southwest Ohio, about a half hour drive north
of Dayton, Ohio.

Milton-Union Public Library
560 S. Main Street
West Milton, Ohio 45383