[OPLINLIST] Tech ? for everyone out there in oplinland

Andrew Davis davisan at grandvalley.lib.oh.us
Fri Mar 26 16:58:42 EDT 2010

Hello,

I am looking for a way to find out what the address for SIP2/NCIP
module.  I don't know if there is a text command, or program, or script,
or Anything that will let me find the address.  An example , is my
library is independent library but work with another library in the
county where our server is hosted, so would their be a way to find out
the SIP2/NCIP address for the box we use.

The goal is I am toying around in my head some ideas that I might be
able to use for a project that I'm thinking of starting.  Any help would
be greatly appreciated.

You can reply back to me off-list.

Thank you for any and all help and have a nice weekend.
Andrew Carl Davis
Director
Grand Valley Pubic Library
aka The Orwell Library Association