[OPLINLIST] TechConnections 2010 Call for Proposals

SWON Libraries info at swonlibraries.org
Tue May 4 10:30:43 EDT 2010

*This announcement has been posted to several lists.  Our apologies for
any duplication.

Proposals are now being accepted for the 11th annual TechConnections
Conference.

This year's event will take place in July and August as a series of
*online" presentations.  Sessions will be held on Wednesdays at 10am and
will have 1-hour of content with additional time for discussion.
Speakers will be able to present their sessions remotely from their
computers.  No travel is required.

We invite you to submit a proposal for TechConnections 2010 at
http://www.techconnectionsohio.info/proposals/

Proposals are due by May 25, 2010.  Please send any questions to
techconnections at swonlibraries.org.

Thank You