[OPLINLIST] Interlibrary Loan Questions

Cari Dubiel cdubiel at twinsburglibrary.org
Thu May 6 16:53:26 EDT 2010

Hello all,

I conducted an informal survey here a few years ago when revamping our ILL
procedures.  It was a great help, so I'd like to ask a few more questions.

Are you currently providing interlibrary loan services, outside of any
consortium you may belong to (for example, CLEVNET or SearchOhio)

How much interlibrary loan do you do outside of consortial borrowing?

Do you charge for these services?

Do you use MORE, OCLC or any other ILL services, or simple ALA forms?

How do you prevent abuse of interlibrary loan services (e.g. patrons not
returning items, or patrons requesting items and then not picking them
up?)

Thanks in advance for your responses.  I'll compile after my vacation next
week and send to the list.

-Cari

--
Cari Dubiel
Reference Librarian
cdubiel at twinsburglibrary.org

--
If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please
note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the