[OPLINLIST] Free to a good home

Anita Carroll carrolan at oplin.org
Fri May 7 08:41:13 EDT 2010

The Franklin-Springboro Public Library has purged a large amount of old
magazines one of our branches had in storage.  Left behind are about 500
cardboard file boxes.  The boxes measure 8 ¾” deep, 4” wide and slope from
5” in the front to 11” in the back.  The files held magazines that were kept
in a closed stack area, so most are in good condition.

If you would like any or all of these file boxes, please let me know.  We
can send them via U.S. Cargo or they can be made available for pickup at the
Franklin Library, near Dayton, Ohio.  If you want the whole 500 or a large
number of them, they will have to be sent in several separate deliveries.

Please let me know as soon as possible if you are interested.

Anita

Anita G. Carroll

Library Director

Franklin-Springboro Public Library