[OPLINLIST] promotional brochures & flyers

Marsha McDevitt-Stredney marshams at library.ohio.gov
Wed May 19 08:50:58 EDT 2010

Please excuse multiple postings...

Yesterday on ALA's prtalk listserv there was a request for examples of
brochures to promote databases. Several have been emailed to the list
from around the country. I took the liberty of submitting a few of them
as documents on WJOH. It would be great if we could get examples of all
types of promotional brochures and flyers from our state on WebJunction
Ohio for everyone to see. If the brochures are posted on WJOH you won't
have to save them to your computer or try to remember what listserv and
when it was posted to see them again.

If you have one more brochures or flyers (promoting any library service
or program) that you would like share it's easy to do. Step by step
instructions are available at:
http://oh.webjunction.org/documents#create_document.

The WJOH page for posting the brochures is located at:
http://oh.webjunction.org/ohlibmanpromo

You need to be a WebJunction Ohio affiliated member to post documents.
If you haven't joined yet the good news is that it's easy, free, and
available to all staff working in Ohio libraries (all types), museums,
and library/museum related organizations. For more information go to:
http://oh.webjunction.org <http://oh.webjunction.org/>

Thanks,

Marsha

Marsha McDevitt-Stredney