[OPLINLIST] special request

peg@canalfultonlibrary.org peg at canalfultonlibrary.org
Sat May 29 13:23:12 EDT 2010

Hello Oliplisters, I hope someone out there may have a suggestion for me. I had a patron come in who had just suffered the death of one of her 23 moth-old twins. She is looking for a book to explain to the remaining twin what has happened to his sibling. So if you have any suggestion on books, fiction or otherwise that can help this young mom, please send them along. We did give her books on grieving and explaining death in general, but not much we have is geared for a two year old. Thanks for any suggestions, Peg Laboucane