[OPLINLIST] RFI

Ryan McDonnell rmcdonnell at marysvillelib.org
Mon Nov 1 10:08:22 EDT 2010

Mary Jane,

I know it is a major challenge to reach the 20% but I think it is imperative that we do the best we can to reach those percentages.
MPL spent 20.94% of our operating revenue on materials in 2009.  We would never be able to achieve this percentage if we were not a member of the Central Library Consortium.  The CLC helps keep our overhead down significantly.

Library material expenditures /operating revenue from the state library report.
=(FD151+GI151)/DH151

If you have any questions, let me know.
-Ryan

Ryan McDonnell, MLS