[OPLINLIST] Patron Registration Forms - keep or throw away

Cinda Bretz Wallace bretzci at oplin.org
Tue Oct 12 15:52:22 EDT 2010

Please, if you scan this type of information please share what software you
use.  I know doctor's offices, etc. do this with insurance cards now, so
there should be something available to libraries.
Thanks,
Cinda Bretz Wallace, MLIS
Director
EXTENSION LIBRARY DISTRICT OF HURON COUNTY
With Branches In Willard, Greenwich, North Fairfield, and Wakeman
bretzci at oplin.org

"Support the Library" when shopping online by going to the stores at
www.huroncolib.org/CyberMall  Thank You!