[OPLINLIST] Movie and TV ratings

Therese Feicht therese.feicht at geaugalibrary.info
Tue Feb 1 11:06:44 EST 2011

Hi folks,
I need to know whether any libraries on this list include movie ratings and
TV ratings in cataloging/bib records AND/OR in any listings on your homepage
promoting new releases or the like to web users.

Why do or don't you include this information?  For example, is it included
for customer service/convenience?  Is in not included b/c _______?

I do not need to know if you put labels on the items themselves as we are
not considering doing that since many DVDs have the ratings on the
packaging.  I am interested in the catalog and web page displays for the
online user.

Thanks so much for sharing,
Therese Feicht
--