[OPLINLIST] Adult Summer Reading Program 2011: survey - do you want a workshop?

Janet Ingraham Dwyer jdwyer at library.ohio.gov
Wed Feb 2 15:37:31 EST 2011

The Regional Library Systems are looking into the possibility of
offering an Adult Summer Reading Program mini-workshop this spring.  It
would be a one-time event for anyone in Ohio who is planning an adult
SRP or is interested in exploring ideas.  Speakers and attendees would
participate from their desks via WebEx web conferencing.  The event
could be archived for future viewing.

I created a quick survey to gauge interest in such a workshop and to
recruit potential presenters.  If you work in adult services, or just
have an opinion about adult SRPs and training options, please take two
minutes to share your thoughts.

The survey is at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2011adultsrp and will be
open through Wednesday, February 9.

Thank you,

Janet

Janet Ingraham Dwyer
Library Consultant
State Library of Ohio
jdwyer at library.ohio.gov

614.644.6910
http://library.ohio.gov

http://library.ohio.gov/youthservices

The State Library of Ohio provides services and resources to assist
state government and libraries in providing the best service to all.