[OPLINLIST] Books needed request

Jane Attina jane.attina at geaugalibrary.info
Thu Feb 10 11:18:50 EST 2011

Hello!

Do you need more space in some of your shelves?  Are you deleting items that
aren't circulating?  I am here to help!

 Geauga County’s Bookmobile serves a large population of Amish patrons. They
have an insatiable thirst for certain books, many of which are out of print.
Though we interlibrary loan many of these titles, we are always on the
lookout for used copies.

If you have any Hardy Boys (traditional, case files, or super specials),
Nancy Drew (all), Sweet Valley (High, University Twins, Kids, etc),
Baby-sitter's Club (regular, little sister, specials), Boxcar children,
Archie comics (any and all), or Joseph Altsheler books you may be weeding,
please send them our way!  We will catalog them, get them on the bus and
watch them fly off of the shelves. Please send them to Jane Attina’s
attention through US Cargo.

                CLE 04600

    Geauga County Public Library

                12701 Ravenwood Drive

                Chardon, Ohio 44024

Thank You from our library and our patrons!,

 Jane

Jane Attina
Head of Bookmobile & Outreach Services
Middlefield Library