[OPLINLIST] Adult SRC numbers

Don Yarman yarmando at delawarelibrary.org
Wed Feb 23 12:02:31 EST 2011

For the first time, we will be adding an adult reading club to our
summer programming. We have no idea what numbers to expect. I'd
appreciate it, if you have ready access to these numbers, of hearing
how many children vs how many adults you have sign-up for/finish your
children's and adult summer reading clubs.

TIA.

        Don Yarman, Deputy Director
        Delaware County District Library
        84 E Winter St; Delaware OH 43015
        740.362.3861 | AIM: yarmando
        yarmando at delawarelibrary.org

Currently reading "Half-Made World" by Felix Gilman and
listening to "Official Book Club Selection" by Kathy Griffin.