[OPLINLIST] Free to Good Home

Andrew Davis davisan at grandvalley.lib.oh.us
Tue Jan 4 13:42:07 EST 2011

Hello Library Land,
We have a few boxes each, (we have actually lost count of number of
items due to us continuing to find hidden bags and boxes of items as we
move or get rid of a bag or box) of DVD cases, audio cases, and cd
locking cases (that will not work with the type of locking case that we
already use).  These are all free to a good home on Cargo,  If there is
something your looking for particular please email me and we will see
what we can find among our mystery boxes or if your interested in taking
a mystery box let me know on that as well.

Items will be available till they are all gone.  Thank you and hope
everyone has a great New Year!

Andrew C Davis
Director
Grand Valley Public Library