[OPLINLIST] Library and more!

Brian Eckel-Hare beckel-hare at libertycenterlibrary.org
Thu Jan 20 15:13:19 EST 2011

All,

I am researching libraries that have mixed use or flexible spaces or
collaborations with local entities.  For example, I know that the Avon Lake
PL has both Discoveryworks and the Park Ranger office in their building.  In
essence, I am looking for solutions to expanding when budgets are
frozen/declining and a continuous levy is not an option.

If you are aware of particular libraries or individuals who have undergone
this type of project please let me know.  I would be open to articles on the
subject as well.

Thanks!

--
Brian Eckel-Hare