[OPLINLIST] Adult Summer Reading Program 2011

Sarah Marshall marshallsarah23 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 12:20:11 EST 2011

I am working on our library's Adult Summer Reading Program, and noticed that
there aren't any workshops offered for this like there are for the Youth
Summer Reading Program.  Does anybody know of any workshops that I haven't
been able to find?  Our library is in the Northwest corner of the state, and
I am wondering if anyone is interested in having a roundtable discussion day
to brainstorm ideas together.  I'd like to get our adult patrons more
involved, and have more to offer them in the summer.  I previously worked in
Youth Services and enjoyed all of the information and ideas that I took away
from the workshops for that age group.  Thanks everyone!

Sarah Marshall
Defiance Public Library
320 Fort St.
Defiance, Ohio 43512