[OPLINLIST] DVD Security Cases / Overall Security System

Mike Hensel henselmi at oplin.org
Thu Jan 27 16:33:52 EST 2011

OPLIN Libraries:

We are looking at the idea of getting security cases for our DVD collection
again because we currently keep them behind the service desk which creates a
huge bottleneck in the checkout process.  We have used the SecureCase System
and Amaray II System in the past without much success.  I'm looking for
other recommendations on cases that have worked well in your library system.

Plus, do you use a Electro Magnetic security system and who was your vendor?
Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike Hensel

Director, MLIS