[OPLINLIST] Fwd: A BIG BIG Thanks from Mango Languages!

Stephen Hedges hedgesst at oplin.org
Thu Jul 7 11:34:27 EDT 2011

Thank You, Ohio!

Mango Languages is so excited to announce that ALL of our neighbors in the Buckeye State now have access to Mango Languages through the Ohio Web Library!

Now that you have the service, we want you to know all about it. Join us for an "All About Mango" Webinar. It's a great way to share Mango with your staff. We'll discuss:

1. Language Learning Trends
2. The Details of the Mango Methodology
3. Our Product Offerings
4. A Lesson in Action

Each webinar is approximately one hour long. Space is limited. Reserve your seat now by clicking the appropriate link below!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST
Register: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/481817200

Tuesday, July 19, 2011
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST
Register: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/681793521

Tuesday, July 26th, 2011
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST
Register: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/908123008

After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.

System Requirements PC-based attendees require: Windows® 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server, Vista
Macintosh®-based attendees require: Mac OS ®S X 10.4 (Tiger®) or newer

If you have any questions, or need promotional assistance, you can contact Robert Thayer at 248.254.7450 Ext. 819 , or at robert.thayer at mangolanguages.com . Get Excited!
Mango Languages