[OPLINLIST] Has anyone in Ohio started to subscribe to e-book from vendors other than Overdrive?

Marsha Wagner marsha at canalfultonlibrary.org
Tue Jul 26 17:21:19 EDT 2011

Has any library subscribed to e-book from any other vendor than Overdrive?
Our Children's Librarian is interested in subscribing to downloadable Tumble
Books.  We presently have them on our library website.  NetLibrary is
partnering with EbescoHost to provide e-book subscriptions.  I noticed that
there was a database subscription to non-fiction e-books via Ohionet when we
had our trial in April.  When I checked with SEO staff they thought that
such a subscription would not integrate with Overdrive.  Please excuse me
for asking this question again.

--
Marsha Wagner
Library Director M. L. S. 1981

Canal Fulton Public Library has been named a Top 10 Library in the 2010
HAPLR index!
http://www.haplr-index.com/HAPLR100.htm