[OPLINLIST] Welcome new OPLIN Board members

Stephen Hedges hedgesst at oplin.org
Thu Jun 16 15:45:08 EDT 2011

This morning, the State Library Board made three appointments to the OPLIN Board. First, they re-appointed Sandi Plymire, Director of the Muskingum County Library System, to a second term on the Board. They also appointed two new members to the Board:

Jill Billman-Royer, President of the Southwest Public Libraries Board; and

Becky Schultz, Technology Coordinator of the Portsmouth Public Library.

I want to thank everyone who volunteered themselves or nominated someone for the Board. We had an excellent pool of eleven very strong candidates from which to choose. Selecting only two was very difficult.

Stephen
--
Stephen Hedges, Director
2323 W. Fifth Ave., Suite 130