[OPLINLIST] DVD and CD security cases - FREE

msnyder msnyder at louisvillelibrary.org
Tue Mar 1 10:09:00 EST 2011

Dear colleagues:

We have a small number of CD and DVD security cases available to any library
in Ohio on U.S. Cargo.  Please send me your cargo #, library name, and how
many you would like.  They will come in bags so that U. S. Cargo can bring
them for free.

Sorry, we do not have the "keys" that unlock these security cases.

About 75 CD security cases:  6" x 6"

About 200 DVD security cases:  5.5" x 8.5"

Please respond offlist and I will send you these security cases in the very
near future.

Regards,

Mike

Michael G. Snyder, Director